- Internship Program
Internship Program Online Application
Welcome to the T. Howard Foundation Internship Program application portal.
Please review the current eligibility requirements to ensure that you are eligible for an internship before you create or access your profile.
- Sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student at an accredited 4-year U.S. college/university (must have completed 24 credit hours by December 1)
Note: Seniors must be graduating in May 2018 or later to be eligible.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 (Preferred)*
* If your GPA is below a 2.8, you will be required to complete a supplemental essay question
- Available to work full-time from June-August (summer internship program only)
This application is for students interested in the Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and/or Fall 2018 Internship Program. If you are interested in a Spring 2018 internship, you must apply by the October 31 deadline.
We recommend you complete this application in Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. It will be challenging to do the application on your mobile device.
Once you confirm your eligibility, you will create a profile using an email address and your personal password, below.
You may access the online application by logging in using your previous email address and password. This group includes returning THF Alumni and Final Talent Pool (FTP) members. Click here to begin
. If you have forgotten your password, you may reset it here